Are you ready for finals? We know it can be tough this time of year, but don’t forget that we’re here for you! As always, the business center is open 24/7, and if you need Scantrons, blue books, or pencils, please come by and see us.
Don’t forget, The Davis is now under management by Campus Advantage. We’re looking forward to enhancing your experience here, and we hope you’re excited for it, too!
If you haven’t renewed for next year, be aware that placement is happening now! Your space is up for grabs if you don’t let us know you’re staying. Swing by the office to chat with a Community Assistant today!
— Your friends at The Davis
- Our very own Sloane and Brittany are graduating this month — we would love to wish ALL our ECU graduates many congrats on making it through! You are the real MVPs!
- Need a roommate? Refer someone to live with you, and you will each get $100!
Reminders & Updates
- Residents, please remember that no pets are allowed in the pool area at any time for any reason.
- If you are going to be leaving for vacation over the summer, please do the following: Set your A/C to cool — auto and leave it between 72–75 degrees. This will help keep everything in ship shape for when you return. LOCK ALL YOUR WINDOWS AND DOORS! Let us know of any work orders you need before you leave, and switch off all lights. Have a question? We have answers! Call the office, and let’s chat.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Congrats Grads! — May 2 — Come by the office for a celebratory treat just for our grads!
Cinco de Mayo Pool Party — May 5 — Join us for free food, music and fun!
Make Your Mother’s Day — May 11 — We’ll be decorating picture frames in the office. Take your mom back to the good ol’ days with a handmade gift!
Free Food Friday — May 19 — Because who needs an excuse to cook out? Hot dogs and popsicles by the pool!
Tie-Dye with The Davis — May 29 — Just as it sounds!