This is an exciting month across the nation. Exams are over, students are graduating, and summer is starting! In order to celebrate the end of school and to thank residents for such a great year, we’re hosting a summer kickoff bash on May 6. It’s after graduation and gives residents the opportunity to bring mom and dad by to meet management! We’ll have hot dogs, hamburgers, popsicles, and much more! Follow us on social media for any updates.
If you have a maintenance emergency, such as an overflowing toilet, leaking tub, no running water, or no heat/air, please call (252) 758-5551 and follow the directions to be forwarded to the on-call Community Assistant.
If you have a non-emergency maintenance issue, please visit or call the leasing office. When the office is closed, you can submit service requests online through your resident portal.
Reminders & Updates
Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
The leasing office will open during normal office hours throughout the month of May. If you are locked out of your apartment, have a noise complaint, or have a major maintenance issue after hours, please call (252) 758-5551. If there is an emergency or if you would like to report an incident, please call 911.
If you experience leaking due to rain, please notify our office staff as soon as possible. If the office is closed, please call (252) 758-5551 and press the appropriate extension to be transferred to the on-call phone.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month, and late fees are applied on the 6th at 9 a.m.
If you have any concerns, comments, or questions about The Davis that you would like to express to our General Manager, James Morris, please email him at [email protected] or stop by the front office.
If you have any questions about your account balance or rent, please email our AGM, Ginny Merrill, at [email protected].
If you have any questions about renewing your lease, please contact our AGM, Ginny Merrill, at [email protected].
For any resident/roommate conflict-related issues or event idea submissions, please email Sadie Carpenter, our Resident Director, at [email protected].
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
End-of-School Bash — May 6 from 1–4 p.m. — Join us at the pool for a super-fun time with lots of food to celebrate the beginning of summer and recent graduates.
Video Game Tournament — May 16 from 7–9 p.m. — Starting right after the office closes, we’re going to be hosting a video game tournament. The winner will receive a $25 GameStop gift card. Pizza and beverages will be provided.