Our new clubhouse is finally complete, equipped with an entirely new leasing office, study lounge, business center, and more! Come by to check things out. If you haven’t renewed your lease, be sure to complete your renewal as soon as you can to take full advantage of all our new amenities next year. Also, join us this month in an abundance of July events, including July birthday celebrations, diving for gift cards, goodies for your furry friends, a rockin’ night of Guitar Hero, and a community cookout!
If you have an after-hours maintenance emergency, such as an overflowing toilet, leaking tub, no running water, or no heat/air, please call (252) 758-5551 and follow the directions to be forwarded to the on-call Community Assistant.
If you have a non-emergency maintenance issue, please visit or call the leasing office. When the office is closed, you can submit service requests online through your resident portal.
Reminders and Updates
Office hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 a.m.–7 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m.–8 p.m.; Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m.; and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
July is unfortunately the last month some of you will be with us. We had a blast this year with you all, and we hope you did, as well! Be on the lookout for social media posts and flyers full of move-out tips for a smooth transition. We will surely miss you. Also, please leave a review of your experience here at The Davis on our Facebook or Google — we love to hear your feedback!
Rent is due on the 1st of every month, and late fees are applied on the 6th at 9 a.m.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Ye Ol’ Davis Wishing Well — July 1–29 — Every weekend, we’ll be hiding gift cards in the swimming pool! The first person to find it gets to keep it!
July Birthday Celebration — July 2 from 1–5 p.m. — If you have a birthday in July, come by the front office to celebrate with the front office staff and enjoy a sweet treat!
Community Cookout — July 6 from 11 a.m.–1 p.m. — Join us at the pool for some grilled-up hot dogs and burgers in honor of Independence Day.
Guitar Hero Tournament — July 12 from 7–10 p.m. — Come to the clubhouse to participate in our Guitar Hero Tournament on the Wii! Food, snacks, and drinks will be provided.
Yappy Hour — July 20 from 3–5 p.m. — Stop by the front office with your furry companions and grab a pre-made goody bag and puppy ice cream for your pets!