We’re happy you chose to join The Davis community! We can’t wait to see all new residents on August 17, and as always, we’re happy to see familiar faces who renewed. We have a variety of Welcome Week events planned, and we hope you’ll join the fun! We look forward to serving you over the coming year.
— Your friends at The Davis!
Your apartment has been assigned a Community Assistant that is here to create a fun, hassle-free living experience for you! If you’re in buildings 2, 14, and 15, CA Danielle is here for you. CA Sadie is so excited to meet everyone in buildings 3, 5, and 13. CA Meryl is available for residents in buildings 4, 6, and 7. If you’re in buildings 1, 8, 9, and 17, CA Austin is your guy. Last but not least, Justin is the CA for buildings 10, 11, 12, and 16.
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
- To place a maintenance request, log in to your resident portal at livethedavis.com. Completely fill out the service request, and be as specific as you can for more prompt service.
- ECU bus stops are conveniently located at the front and back of the property. A detailed bus schedule can be found on the ECU Transit website.
Make This Your Best Year Yet!
Welcome to a brand-new academic year. You’re off to a great start having chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. Our goal is to give you an amazing experience! We’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked returning residents and Campus Advantage team members for their tips! Here’s some of what they had to say:
- Meet your neighbors. Create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you.
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join the fun! We’ll have community events for you to join and enjoy all year. Let us know what else you want to see.
We’re passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Coffee Bar & Breakfast on the Go — August 21 — Grab a cup of coffee and breakfast before starting your day!
Grocery Bingo — August 22 — Play bingo and stock your apartment with groceries/home goods!
Movie Night — August 23 — Enjoy an outdoor movie while relaxing by the pool!
Meet & Greet Mixer — August 24 — Create your own tasty trail mix while creating sweet friendships! Speed-friending tables will be set up to help meet other residents in the community.
Welcome to the Weekend Pool Party — August 25 — Celebrate the upcoming weekend with some fun in the sun!
The Davis Dog Wash — August 30 — Bring your registered dog for a scrub and condition! We’ll be giving out info on how to register a pet if it’s not already registered.