If you haven’t renewed, your keys are due by noon on July 31. To prepare for move-out, please follow a few of these helpful tips: Remove all personal items from your bed space and common areas. Clearly label each moving box with its contents and room destination. Contact the post office to forward your mail. A more detailed move-out guide will be distributed at a later date.
If you aren’t ready to say goodbye, The Davis has limited availability to renew for fall 2017. Contact our office before it’s too late!
- Happy Fourth of July! The tradition of Independence Day celebrations goes back to the 18th century and the American Revolution. From 1776 until the present day, July Fourth has been celebrated as the birth of American independence.
- Local July Fourth festivities will take place at the Greenville Town Common and the Greenville Toyota Amphitheater. Please remember that fireworks are prohibited at The Davis.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 6th.
- Pay special attention to the scheduled flooring upgrades this month. If your apartment is scheduled, please remove personal items from The Davis furniture and common area floors.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
FIFA Tournament — July 7 — Registration starts at 6:30 p.m., and the tournament starts at 7:30 p.m.!
Sugar Cookie Decorating — July 9 — Celebrate National Sugar Cookie Day by showcasing your cookie decorating skills.
Shark Week Kickoff Party — July 14 — Watch Shark Week at the pool with shark-themed food and floats!
Dog Days of Summer — July 21 — Hot diggity dog, The Davis is having a gourmet hot dog and toppings bar!
Move-Out Mix — July 27 — Create a candy goodie bag and get sweet move-out tips!